Tablet Data Collector is Available, a Package Consisting of:
- Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 or the rugged Panasonic
Toughpad FZ-G1, both with Windows 8 Professional.
- ARM 9.1.5+ software with your ARM 9 license
installed on tablet.
- SD backup card and USB transfer cable.
- Activation key to enable unique features available
only in Tablet Data
- Please contact
to order ARM Tablet Data Collector. See
Tablet Data Collector FAQ and
ARM Tablet Data Collector for answers to
typical questions about Tablet Data Collector.
Electronic Downloads to Install ARM 9, ST 8, and Sponsor Customizations:
Throw away those old program install CDs! The newly
released ARM Check for Updates tool will now automatically download and
install the newest version of ARM 9 and ST 8 software that you have
licensed from GDM.
- On a new PC, add GDM software by select this link
www.gdmdata.com/ARMupdt/ARMupdt.exe to install
and start Check for Updates (choose 'Run' if asked whether to Run or
- Enter your ARM user name and password on the Login
- Select "Install Updates" to start installing the
licensed GDM software available to you.
- If you are a contractor or cooperator, the Check
for Updates will also install sponsor customizations you have been
approved to receive BASF, Syngenta, or Valent/Sumitomo Chemical Company.
See Contract Researchers page for more
See ARM Install
for more information. Contact
with any installation questions.
- Windows 8: Select this
Check for Updates
link to begin installing ARM on either 64-bit or 32-bit Windows 8 versions. (ARM 8 installer technology is too old for Windows 8.)
- ARM data quality and usability features such
as the one-click Box-Whisker graph, Assessment Map, AOV Means Table
Report, automatic data corrections, and Outlook-linked ARM tasks quickly pay for the upgrade cost.
Stop at the GDM display at upcoming professional
meetings to see ARM 9 or
ARM ST 8 (pdf).
describes some ARM software features.
PowerPoint also highlights new features in ARM 9.