ARM ST Maintenance Update
For Current ARM ST Licensees
|GDM offers free program updates to licensed ARM ST clients to provide the newest tools for your research management. We recommend always updating to the most recent ARM ST version,
especially while trials are in progress.
ARM ST is installed and updated within the ARM update.
Use Check for Updates (exe) to install or update all GDM software on your PC (choose 'Run' if asked whether to Run or Save when following the link). See below for detailed instructions on installing the newest ARM updates.
See Release Notes for changes in each ARM, ST, and GDMdef version.
How do I update ST?
Follow the steps below to install ARM and ST updates:
- If ARM is open, close it. ARM must be closed to install an update.
- Click this Check for Updates (exe) link to update all GDM software installed on your PC.
- On the File Download dialog, click the Open button or select Run this program from its current location. (Choices are different depending on the web browser used.)
- The install program ARMupdt.exe should begin downloading, and will start automatically when downloading is done.
- Select Yes or Run when asked whether to install and run ARMupdt.exe from www.gdmdata.com.
Windows may display a User Account Control dialog asking whether to run ARMupdt.exe. Select Allow to install the update.
- Type your ARM Login name and Password on the Check For Updates Log In dialog and click the OK button.
- Select the Install Updates button to install all available updates.
- Click any Next or Finish buttons that may display for some ARM component updates.
- Click the Close button to close Check For Updates after all updates are installed, or select the Cancel button if no updates are available.
What is new in this version of ST?
Click here (txt) for a list of changes included in this and previous ARM versions.