GDM Solutions, Inc. will never release for free, sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. GDM will never contact you for external business partners/collaborators on their behalf. GDM does not disclose proprietary information that you share without your explicit consent.
GDM uses information that you provide such as your address and phone number to ship purchased items; your email address for order acknowledgements and occasional notification about upcoming events or product updates. We may use telephone or email if needed to ask questions about your order, or to follow up when you request information. GDM is a global company and we may transfer your personal information across national borders and to other countries where GDM representatives live, including the United States.
How Collected Information is Used
GDM will collect your professional information to support our business relationship we have with you.
Below are ways we use your professional information:
- To complete a purchase or other transaction that you initiate.
- To respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service.
- To provide you with product updates, upcoming training opportunities and information about our products.
- When activating a software license with GDM, GDM does collect a “Computer Fingerprint” for licensing ownership and verification purposes only.
- When requesting support from GDM, GDM does collect your most recent Windows version for quick and efficient problem solving.
Opt Out, Questions or Complaints
You may opt-out of the ARM Product Pulse newsletter at any time by sending us an email with "unsubscribe" as the subject line.
Mail: PO Box 8452, Brookings, SD 57006