ARM Summary Across Trials
ARM ST (Summary Across Trials) is an add-in option that fits into an installed ARM program.
- This valuable tool combines and averages similar assessments in ARM trials across locations and years.
- ARM ST helps researchers average and report similar trials conducted at several locations, or multiyear trials.
- Because ARM ST uses the ARM interface, an experienced ARM user can readily learn to use ARM ST.
- Product managers can use ARM ST to average results for a trial series based on a common protocol.
- ARM ST aids in planning research by identifying existing trials with a specific treatment or group of treatments, and then listing all assessments for those treatments.
The ARM ST author was a crop protection researcher for more than twenty years, and understands your research needs. We encourage users to call with their computer questions and ideas. Many ARM ST features are suggestions from our current clients. GDM provides free support
for the current version
of all software that GDM markets.